Thursday, June 30, 2016

{Family} Wedding Weekend

We celebrated a special couple a few weeks ago.
 My mother in law got married and it was a beautiful day filled with family and friends.

All dressed up and ready to go!
They hired a photographer so I got to focus on the details.
 Always taking pics of flowers!
 And more flowers...
The wedding was held at the same place where Miss High School had her Vintage Glam Halloween at the Hollywood Tower Hotel Sweet 16 party.
The gorgeous cake.
More details...lots of pink. The favors were stemless wine glasses full of Kisses.
 It was a perfect June day for a wedding and the mansion was the perfect backdrop for it.
 I like getting the in between shots.  Miss High School made their floral crowns.
 This was one of my favorite shots.
I also love this one of the cousins.
The groom got to do the whole 'something borrowed' thing too...these are my husband's grandfather's cuff links (and the father of the bride).  Pretty special!
The happy couple!
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png

Pin It

8 comments:

Mama Hen said...

The Its favorite shot of yours is wonderful! What a beautiful wedding! I love the first picture with the bouquet. So pretty! I am trying to be more relaxed with my camera and not take so many pictures lately when I am at an event. I LOVE to capture memories, but I am also trying to live in the moment. It is nice that there was a photographer so you could enjoy. :-) It looks like it was an absolutely beautiful day! I hope you have a great 4th of July weekend!

Mama Hen

Tamar SB said...

How special! Everything looks wonderful and lovely!!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

What a beautiful day! Those candid moments you captured are stunning! You're so talented Heather!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

It looks like it was a beautiful wedding and love all of the pretty photos!! :)

Morgan said...

I've never heard of that mansion before, but it looks amazing. From the pictures you posted it looks like the grounds are beautiful! Lots of trees! The woodwork on the inside is gorgeous. I love old homes and the detailed woodwork.
Love the last picture - they look so happy! :)

Love Of Quilts said...

Everything sure looks wonderful. Lovely wedding.

Carla from The River said...

Beautiful! I love the fun shots of the cousins.
Carla

Bliss said...

How wonderful for your mother in law, that is awesome!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails