Tuesday, July 5, 2016

{Fun}Night at The Fair

There seems to be a fair going on almost every weekend of the summer around here.
We happened to catch this one with some friends in our hometown.  We decided to go last minute and I'm so glad we did.
 I go pretty much to take pictures of ferris wheels.
 I never get tired of it!
 This was a fun Hawaiian show with fire dancers.
 Who knew our fair was so cool?
There's just something about the sights, sounds and smells (funnel cake!)at a fair that epitomizes summer to me.
Do you have a local fair in your town? Are you as obsessed with ferris wheels as I am?
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Wednesday Blog Hop
Pin It

9 comments:

Tamar SB said...

There is something about the easy summer living and all the fun things to do!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Really cool! We don't have many good fairs around here, but some scary ones! I love the shots of the Ferris wheel!

Mama Hen said...

Wow! You really captured the essence of the fair! Fantastic pictures! :-) I love getting Ferris wheel pictures too. There is something that takes me back to my youth. However, I cant seem to get on one. Always have the fear of being stuck on top. I hope you had a super weekend and enjoy your week!

Creations By Cindy said...

You captures some great picture Heather. The fair usually comes to our town in October. Our fair has about dwindled down and it has seemed that each year it has been less crowd pleasing as sad as that is. But I must admit my favorite part of the fair was always the Candy Apple and corn dogs. Speaking of Ferris wheel...I remember riding it one year when me and my man was dating and it got stuck and of course guess who was on top? Us! I was scared spitless. We sat there for at least 15 minutes waiting for it to move again. But then I when I look back I guess I there was no one any better to get stuck with than my future husband! LOL! Have a great day. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Carla from The River said...

Great photos!!!

Yes, I enjoy a good fair. The Wisconsin State Fair is my favorite.
Carla

Patrick weseman said...

Very nice.

We have a lot of county fairs going on around here. I enjoy them. I enjoy the music more. LOL.

http://csuhpat1.blogspot.com/2016/07/north-beach-festival.html

Sarah Cronshaw said...

I haven't been to a fair in year, used to have great fun going at night when we were kids! The ferris wheel looks great all lit up :)

Morgan said...

I love the pictures! I am actually afraid of heights so ferris wheels terrify me! :( :(
I wish I wasn't such a scaredy cat, it really makes me miss out on a lot of fun things. :(
That fire breathing guy is awesome! I've never run into one of those at the fair before!

Bliss said...

Did they have cheese curds?

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails