Friday, June 3, 2016

Nutella Lovers' Graduation Gift

This was a quickie gift that I put together for my niece who loves Nutella.  I picked up the two-pack of Nutella a Costco to give it a nice big impact.   Instead of wrapping it up or putting it in a gift bag, I tied it up with red ribbon to match her school colors.  
The 2016 tag is from a pack that I found in the Target dollar section.
 Then I put her real gift ($$) in a graduation card and slid it in the back of the package behind the ribbon.  A spoon would have been cute too. Oh well!
This was another gift she received from her friends.  The note says "One cannot live on pizza alone...you also need a little "dough".  How cute and creative!!
Let's keep in touch!
Pin It

9 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love the Nutella gift, so cute and different! The pizza idea is great too! Very creative!

Tamar SB said...

Adorable!!

Carla from The River said...

Great ideas!
I love Nutella too!
My son Sam does as well.

Kathy McB said...

Such creative ideas!

Morgan said...

The pizza idea is cracking me up!! What a fantastic gift - I will have to remember that one!
I love nutella so I would be happy to receive that gift for sure!! Yum!

Coombe Mill said...

Perfect fun gifts #CreativeMondays

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Those are really cute ideas Heather! :)

Bliss said...

I wish I would of thought of that pizza money box years ago when all my kids drove for the local shop.

Jessica Pelasky said...

Genius! :) Love this idea!

I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for Recipes and Crafts: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails