Friday, June 17, 2016

{Get Organized}Pinterest Page of My Vegan Recipes

My bloggie friend Julie recently asked me if I had an index of my vegan recipes on the blog.  Alas, I do not but it's on my "to-do" list.  In the meantime I made a board on Pinterest of all my vegan recipes for her and anyone else who might be interested. Just going through them was making me hungry!


You can find me on Pinterest here or by clicking on the Pinterest button below.

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

7 comments:

Tamar SB said...

I need to browse more! I have so many pins and need to try ore recipes!!

Mama Hen said...

Oh my dear friend I could totally use some organization hints in many areas right now. Its hard to keep all the great recipes and ideas we find online organized. I hope you are well! I really took a couple years away from technology. I needed to breath and regroup. I look forward to reading your blog and all of your fantastic creative ideas! Have a great day!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hello Heather,
Thanks so much for making that vegan pinterest board I really appreciate it and for the mention of me! :) My hubby made omelets last night for us for dinner and he added the nutritional yeast! We could not taste it but I was glad he used it. We are really going to try and eat less meat but it's really hard in the summertime when I'm just so used to grilled meats.
Hope you have a nice day and weekend! :)

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

What a great resource! I'm glad I follow you, such great recipes! 💕 Have a great weekend!

Love Of Quilts said...

Great Idea Thank you.

Carla from The River said...

Thank you :-)
Carla

Mama Hen said...

Hey, love all of the graduation pictures!!! So wonderful. Congratulations to your beautiful daughter! How time flies! Your comments DID go through on my blog posts. I am not sure what happened. The email I use for my blog is mamaslittlechick@hotmail.com
I hope you had a wonderful weekend!!! :-)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails