Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Catching Some Local Tunes

We got out for an afternoon of music and lunch. The weather was perfect for listening to some tunes outdoors.
I'm wearing my thrifted J Crew popover shirt and my new favorite necklace (it goes with everything).
It was the start of summer lunchtime concert series on the lawn of the Bucks County court house.
This may or may not have been Bernie Sanders watching from the street.
Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
After the show, we checked out this place for lunch.
I got the lemon hummus wrap and some bright emerald green juice.  The wrap was delicious and tangy, the juice was.....ummm different.  Have you seen any local music lately?
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Welcome To The Weekend
Pin It

8 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Such a fun day and a BERNIE sighting? That's pretty cool! Topped off with a Lemon Hummus wrap - I want to come along for one of your super fun adventures!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

It sounds like you had a great time Heather. That is one of the things I love about summer doing fun and relaxing things like that.
Enjoy the day.
Julie xo

Bliss said...

I know why the juice was different... because I didn't know emeralds contained juice!

Tamar SB said...

What a fun thing to have locally!

Ida said...

Sounds like a pleasant afternoon. We have people who play uptown during the summer but I've only gone to listen to them once. The juice sounded ....interesting.

Carla from The River said...

Fun!
Yes, last weekend was our communities summer festival. Our village had a fun band called the Honey Bears. :-) They played all kinds of music. They did well with an Adele song! I had to give a thumbs up to that.
:-)
Carla

Creations By Cindy said...

Lemon wrap sounds good! No local music lately in my neck of the woods but if listening to my grandbabies sing in the car counts then YES...LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Clairejustine oxox said...

Looks like a fun day Heather, Love your polka dot top with your denim jacket!!

Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop ..

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails