Tuesday, June 21, 2016

June is Bustin' Out All Over

The flowers in my garden are starting to bloom and are getting bigger every year.
 I love the feathery flowers on the astilbe.
 Sweet coreopsis just starting to bloom.
 I'm not sure what this bush is but it has the prettiest lavender flowers and lime green foliage.
 I spruced up the porch a little with a bright green watering can that goes perfectly with last year's Refreshing Porch Redo.
The hydrangeas don't look like they are going to bloom much this year.  We had a hard frost that destroyed all of the new growth.  This might be the only bloom we get. :(
 Still loving my pear pillow cover from Ikea.
 I added a fern this year.  Anyone remember this Tiered Terracotta Planter from 2010?
Our solar lights were in desperate need of an upgrade.  We found these beauties at Costco. They are so much brighter at night and make a really cool pattern on the ground when they are lit up.  They look pretty handsome during the day too.
 My knockout roses are looking pretty good.
 The salvia pops in front of the rose bushes.
 This side section of our yard is like a little oasis.  I feel like it needs a focal point.
 More salvia.
 My flowers from Mother's Day are doing really well and brightening up the deck (painted here).
 The coneflowers are budding and getting ready to bloom.
 These dianthus always give the front yard a bright pop of color.
The daisies are just starting to bloom. They just make me happy!
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

7 comments:

Tamar SB said...

It's so pretty!! You planted some of my favorites!
Enjoy your beautiful space!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love seeing all your blooms - my favorite time of year without question!

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh I love your garden flowers. I planted some daisy's this year. I found them in the marked down section at Ace Hardware for like 50 cents for a nice size pot. Poor things was about dead. Guess that's why so cheap. The lady told me if they lived they should start blooming next year. They have doubled in size since I planted them, so green and healthy looking right now. Hoping to show off some daisy's next summer! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Carla from The River said...

Lovely, your gardens and potted plants look great. :-)
Happy Summer,
Carla

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Your plants and flowers look so pretty Heather. I love those daisies. :)

Bliss said...

Your mystery plant is a Spirea. We have them lining our front walk. I learned a lot about them this year when we trimmed them down to the ground in spring which was just what they needed. They've never looked better and even sprouted two shades of flowers for the first time in 20 years.

Dawn Gross said...

So pretty! I love daisies - I need to remember to take a picture of ours!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails