Thursday, June 23, 2016

Things Loved Lately - June Edition

Just a few of my favorite things, lately...
Honolulu Sun candle from Bath and Body Works, smells like a day at a tropical beach!
Batiste Dry Shampoo--great for in between washing days. It gives my hair lift and volume and I love the fresh smell. You can find it at Target.
Sir Kensington's Ketchup--I've been enjoying this with my Effortless Oil-Free Baked Fries lately.
Ketchups are usually too sweet for me but this one is just right (found at our local natural foods store).
We saw 'Finding Dory' on Father's Day and I loved it so much!
Sunny days, iced coffee and books!
I just tried kimchi and I'm a fan! Kimchi is a traditional Korean fermented side dish made up of vegetables and seasonings.  This one is made out of napa cabbage. It's spicy and pickle-y. Yum!
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking Up:
Creative Mondays

Pin It

9 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Finding Dory was SO good!! Did you stay to the end of the credits?

I need to try that ketchup! I am ALL about the ketchup!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Okay, we are living parallel lives these days. That IS our ketchup of choice, saw Finding Dory Father's Day weekend and I have that dry shampoo in my bathroom as I type! Need to check out that candle! Growing up, my BFF's Mother was from Okinawa and made THE BEST kimchi but said she had no recipe, she just learned as a child. I buy the Trader Joes one from time to time but it isn't the same. I'll have to look for this one!

Ida said...

Never heard of the Ketchup or Shampoo.
Have never eaten Kimchi either.
Haven't seen Finding Dory either.
I must be out of the loop.

Carla from The River said...

Iced Coffee!! Yep, I have been enjoying those too. :-)

Mama Hen said...

I LOVE my iced coffee each day! :-) I have not tried the dry shampoo but will now based on your recommendation. Little Chick can't wait to see the movie! I have to take her. I have not tried the ketchup but cant wait. And I will definitely NEED to try the no oil baked fries. Yummy! I hope you had a great weekend!

Mama Hen

Julie's Lifestyle said...

I too love iced coffee in the summer and reading books. :) I will look for that ketchup.

Bliss said...

You need to know this about me, I pretty much eat everything. Perhaps it was the kimchi our friends got downtown at a Korean grocery that was too traditional and authentic, but well...... I couldn't even swallow it.

Morgan said...

I love ketchup! Where did you grab that one from? I haven't heard of that brand.
I agree that Batiste is amazing! I also love Triple Sec dry shampoo by Dry Bar. :)

Clairejustine oxox said...

I can not wait to see Finding Dory !! Some get things here Heather :)

Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays...

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails