Friday, March 25, 2016

Trader Joe's Organic Rainbow Carrots

I have to give a shout out to one of our new favorite things--Trader Joe's and The Organic Carrots of Many Colors. 
 These would make a terrific treat for the Easter Bunny on Saturday night.  I'm just sayin'.
I had been buying these carrots to make pretty veggie noodles with the Veggetti or Julienne Peeler. Pretty noodles they were and they were tasty too but they didn't taste much different than regular cooked carrots.   It wasn't until we ran out of baby carrots for dipping that they really knocked us out. I cut up some raw rainbow carrots and tried them with hummus.  They are so much tastier than regular baby carrots.   Now I buy two bags at a time when I go to TJ's.  They're not only pretty, but delicious!  Give 'em a try!
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Welcome To The Weekend
Pin It

9 comments:

Tamar SB said...

I LOVE these. Never thought to spiralize them, I always roast!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

We love these carrots, the girls get a kick out of the colors… Especially the dark purple one! I definitely need to spiralize these as well !

Clairejustine oxox said...

These look great, I would love to try them :)

Thanks for linking up ..

Carla from The River said...

Yummy...I will have to see if I can find them at our local market. No Trader Joe's here. Boo Hoo!!
:-) Hope you had a blessed weekend,
Carla

Morgan said...

I wish I had TJ's near me! :( I have been wanting to cook with rainbow carrots for a long time, but I haven't seen them at any of the grocery stores I go to.

thepaintedapron.com said...

Wow thank you! I can't wait to try these!
Jenna

Anna of the Mutton Years said...

Hi. Yes we get these heritage carrots in the UK. Pricier than regular but do look attractive and you feel they're better for you.

Ellen Ross | Ask Away said...

Whoa i didnt even know those existed!!! they look delish tho!
XO Ellen from Ask Away
www.askawayblog.com

Bliss said...

I sort of have a thing about carrots, they have to taste a certain way. So of course now I have to make a trip to Trader Joe's for some of these.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails