Tuesday, March 1, 2016

{Get Crafty} WiFi Password Sign

Make your guests feel welcome with this wi-fi password sign.  I've seen these signs all over Pinterest but I needed a really easy one or it wasn't going happen.
I found one that was perfect and free. Yay! You can find it and down load your own here.
It lets you customize it for your own wi-fi password, then print it out. So easy!  I used colored paper to give it a little pizzazz.  We recently switched providers and our new password is long and hard to memorize.
 Now, it's posted in a handy spot in our kitchen if we need it or one of our guests wants to connect.
I made one for the basement too (not our real password).  So what do you think? Do you have one of these handy signs or an easy to memorize password?

Let's keep in touch!
Pin It

7 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Since I'm now a Mom with kids "of that age" I definitely need this! I was asked last week, for the first time for our password by my daughters friend. Thanks for the idea my dear!

Tamar SB said...

What a sweet welcoming gesture!

Morgan said...

That is such a good idea! We always get asked when people come over. I wish I thought of this sooner! So smart!

Creations By Cindy said...

Heather, that is the cutest idea ever! Love it! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Carla from The River said...

A great idea!! Thank you :-)

Clairejustine oxox said...

This is a great idea!!

Thanks for sharing at the Wednesday blog hop :)

Jessica Pelasky said...

This is such a neat idea! Love it!

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails