Monday, March 14, 2016

{Recipe}Extra Sharp Raw Vegan Cheese Ball

I'm easing into my Monday after a whirlwind college weekend (and hello daylight savings time!).    I have an easy peasy recipe for you.  Vegan and cheese don't seem to go together but this recipe works. 
I mentioned this Kick Ace Extra Sharp Raw Vegan Cheese Ball in my What I'm Making For Thanksgiving  post.  It was an easy make ahead recipe and I still have one in the freezer.
 
The base mixes up to a smooth 'cheezy' combination. I think you could dip chips in it!   It makes enough for two cheese balls and you can roll them in your favorite herbs and nuts. It tastes like that port wine cheese dip.
This was my attempt at a turkey for our Thanksgiving meal.  It's great spread on veggies or crackers. You can find the recipe here.
Let's keep in touch!

Pin It

8 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Yum! This would be great for an Easter appetizer. I LOVE your turkey but I bet we could pull off a bunny too. I have nutritional yeast too - it's on the recipe plan, thank you!

Tamar SB said...

Don't think I ever had a real cheese ball - it sure looks pretty!

Carla from The River said...

Yummy! Another great recipe. Thank you!!

Daylight Savings ? Ya know, do we still need to do it? We are all up and going at all times. I would love to just stick with one of the times and leave it be forever. ;-)
Can you tell who misses her hour of sleep! Ha!
Carla


Creations By Cindy said...

This looks so yummy. But....I adore that little cute spreader! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Morgan said...

Oh cool! I haven't heard of a vegan cheese ball before. I bet that's awesome for parties. Does your daughter love it? :)

Bliss said...

I see it, yeah I see a turkey. Yup. Glad you pointed that gobbler out though.

Julie's Lifestyle said...

This sounds so good and I love the recipe Heather.
Thanks for sharing at Cooking and Crafting with J & J.

Jessica Pelasky said...

This sounds so tasty! :)

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails