Thursday, March 17, 2016

{Get Thrifty} Thursday 03.17.16

I'm back with some thrifty goodness!  I haven't been thrifting much lately but I was out scouting for potential costume pieces for Miss High School and happened to find a few things for myself along the way.
I snapped this quick pic after washing all of the items so they look a little disheveled (need ironing!). The floral blouse is from Old Navy.   The t-shirts and tank are all from LOFT and the grey shirt is by White Lily.  I love the lace trim on the hem! 
I've been adding more pink tones to my wardrobe and things that work with pink.   I have a new pink cardigan and I get a lot of compliments on it so I need tops to go with it.   The button down is perfect under the cardigan.  I also picked up a few more silk ties for my Silk Dyed Easter Eggs.
The tops from LOFT have some really pretty details.
I was definitely on a color quest that day.
Speaking of color, I found this vintage handmade wrap dress that day and thought it might work for a costume piece.   We don't think it's going to work for this show but I will probably wear it because I thought it was really cute on!  Have you had any luck thrifting lately?  What's your favorite piece from my latest haul?
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Welcome To The Weekend
Pin It

5 comments:

Tamar SB said...

The shirt with the little collar is darling!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I LOVE that dress, what a find! You will look adorable in that! I also love the Old Navy floral top! I actually scored a few pieces yesterday, on a whim! Hoping to share soon! See, you inspire me!

Carla from The River said...

Fun finds. I like the dress.
I plan to go on Saturday...wish me luck. ;-)
Carla

Clairejustine oxox said...

Great finds Heather, I need to go out and find me some bargains :) Love the lace on your top.

Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop..

Bliss said...

That tiny little dress looks like a size 0!!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails