Wednesday, March 23, 2016

{Holiday Decorating} Tea Cups & Easter Eggs

I stumbled on this decorating idea by accident.  I had pulled out some of my tea cup collection to display in the dining room and when I started decorating for Easter, I found that my calligraphy eggs looked really cute in the tea cups!
I've been collecting tea cups for years but I haven't displayed them for awhile.
My mother in law got me the pink tea cup in London last year and it's my newest one.
These tea cup colors are really perfect for Easter.
The floral patterns also work.
It was fun to see my tea cup collection again and it makes me want to host a tea party!

Let's keep in touch!
Pin It

12 comments:

Tamar SB said...

So classy!

Creations By Cindy said...

You had me at Teacup! Love me some teacups. They are all so pretty! The eggs are adorable too. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Barefoot by the Sea said...

What a beautiful collection - and perfect for Easter! I LOVE your newest one!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

That is a really cute idea with cute eggs in the tea cups!

Clairejustine oxox said...

Lovely idea, love all your teacups :)

Happy Easter to you all ..

Thanks for linking up..

Carla from The River said...

Happy Easter,
I like tea cups too. I like this idea. I am hosting Easter next year. I am pinning to help me remember this idea. Love it!
Carla

Morgan Prince said...

What a lovely collection you have!
#weekendbloghop

thepaintedapron.com said...

How sweet and different!
Jenna

Morgan said...

Your tea cup collection is awesome! My sweet grandmother passed away several years ago, but she collected tea pots and tiny tea sets. I loved seeing them when I was at her house. :)

Bliss said...

Adorable and pinned.

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks again Heather for sharing at Cooking & Crafting with J & J. It's always a pleasure to see you here. Enjoy the week.
Julie xo

Jessica Pelasky said...

SO cute! :)

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails