Friday, March 4, 2016

{Project 52} Weeks 3-9


 3|52 Up Close
Canon 6D, 50mm -Boutonniere 
 4|52 Light
Iphone of X-Ray (you've already seen this one, if not, here's what happened!)
5|52 Lifestyle
Iphone, Costco #mylife
6|52 Red
Canon 6D - Off to a dance
7|52 Love
Freezing at Peddler's Village
8|52 Makes me happy
Tulips in February
9|52 Self Portrait
In my favorite chair
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Creative Mondays

Pin It

8 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love your photography! Your self-portrait is beautiful and your daughter is breathtaking, love the shot of the boutonniere as well!

Morgan Fluhler said...

Pretty flowers and I love your daughter's style! Her red dress and hair are gorgeous!

Tamar SB said...

That xray is still so great - glad you weren't more hurt!

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

Love the pics Heather! your self portrait is so pretty! laura

Carla from The River said...

Epic photos!
Another new word from my boys ;-) things are Epic around here.

My favorite is your self portrait. You are beautiful. And blue is my favorite. :-)
Carla

Kathy McB said...

I love your self portrait. Saw it on Instagram initially and loved it there too :). Beautiful woman!

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

Great article dear :) Thanks for sharing!

Clairejustine oxox said...

Lovely set of pictures, love this idea :)

Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails