Tuesday, March 15, 2016

St. Patrick's Day Round Up 2016

Since St. Patrick's Day in on Thursday, I thought I'd revisit some of my previous SPD posts. It took me a little longer than usual because I figured out how to make all of the images clickable links. #yayme

Image Map
It's really pretty straightforward and if I can do it, YOU can do it. Here's the link to the tutorial if you're interested.  Do you have any St. Patrick's Day plans this year?

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Wednesday Blog Hop

Pin It

6 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Love this and I'm way behind on my St Pattys Day prep so maybe this will help!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

These all look great Heather and thanks for sharing all of these great ideas! I hope you have a nice St. Patrick's Day!
Julie xo

Creations By Cindy said...

Heather, I love all the pics! You do so good girl! St. Patricks day....mercy, I have not even given it thought. But my two oldest girls has. They are already planning what they can cook or bake that is green! I told them I was having a GREEN salad! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Tamar SB said...

Happy almost St. Patty's day!

Carla from The River said...

Hi,
We plan to have a St. Patrick's Day meal, just the four of us. Keeping it simple, we have a busy Friday and a busy Easter. And the month of April is CrAzY busy for us. :-)
I really need that hour back from DLS. ;-))
xx oo
Carla

Morgan Fluhler said...

OOh, looking forward to going through the links! Good on you for figuring out how to make them into links!! :) That's super cool!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails