Thursday, May 21, 2015

{Things Loved} Lately-May 2015

I haven't done one of my Things Loved posts in awhile(since 2013 I think!?). It's about time I did one! Here are the things I've been loving lately...

Trader Joe's Coconut Oil Spray
I've been using this lightly scented spray to roast and saute veggies pretty much every day. It does not add a coconut flavor to the food when cooked.  
Trader Joe's 21 Seasoning Salute
I just discovered this stuff and I find myself reaching for it over and over again. It has such a nice blend of seasonings (twenty one, to be exact) that complement so many dishes. Does not contain salt.

Trader Joe's Sriracha Sauce
I finally tried Sriracha and I love it.   It's spicy but also a touch sweet.

Bath & Bodyworks Honolulu Sun Hand Soap
This scent really smells like a tropical getaway. It's a mix of coconut, Pacific palm and island nectar.
Bath & Bodyworks Honolulu Sun 3-Wick Candle
The same goes for this candle. 
Ataulfo Mangos
These babies are in season right now and I've been picking up a six pack every time I go to Costco.  I didn't think I was a mango fan until I tried this variety, they are so sweet and buttery/creamy with a very thin pit.
I just found this video "How To Cut a Mango" from Whole Foods. I've been doing it all wrong! I'm definitely going to try this today.




So, what have you been loving lately?

Disclaimer: All of the opinions are my own and I'm not being compensated by the company's listed.

***There won't be a Friday Favorites Link Up this week due to the holiday weekend, please link up your favorites with us next week!***

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png



Pin It

9 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

I use Coconut Oil for a lot of things. Organic that is. Another of your favorites that I like is bath and body works.

Creations By Cindy said...

Well I be darn! I never knew that was how you cut a mango! I love mango's. My youngest girl got me hooked on them! I love coconut oil but have not tried the spray! Love your "things loved". I may just have to do this too! Happy Thursday Heather. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Yum, coconut oil spray? I was just at TJs yesterday, I'll add it to next weeks list

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks Heather for these suggestions. The next time I go to TJ I am going to pick up the oil spray! Enjoy the afternoon. Julie xo

Becky said...

Oh man, we love siracha here! There's also a chili paste we buy that's got a good spicy flavor to. They carry it at World Market if you have one near you.

Carla from The River said...

Yummy, all of this looks good and smells good :-)
Thank you for the suggestions, I will look for the items at TJ when we visit the one in the Twin Cities in June.
Carla

Clairejustine oxox said...

Whoo I like the sound of the coconut spray :)

Tamar SB said...

I love the coconut spray!!

Tamar SB said...

I love the coconut spray!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails