Friday, May 22, 2015

Delivered Right To Your Inbox

I've got a  Friday quickie for you.   



If you don't want to miss a post, you can receive every one of them via email. It's easy peasy, just scroll down on the blog to where you see the words "FOLLOW BY EMAIL" and enter your email address, then hit submit. 
You'll receive a follow up email asking you to confirm your subscription and once you confirm, you're all set!  

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png



Pin It

3 comments:

Becky said...

That is awesome! Did you have to do anything extra to add that to your blog?

Carla from The River said...

I am a subscriber :-))
I love your blog!! Keep up the great work.
Carla

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Thanks - you know I visit daily but I'll subscribe so I don't miss anything! :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails