Hi everyone! Emily, Laura and I are excited to welcome Stephanie and Michelle as co-hosts to our weekly Friday Favorites!
Introductions~
Hola! I'm Stephanie from Casa Watkins.
I am a Latina wife, Mommy, and one thrifty DIYer who loves all things for the home. I am making our house into a coastal cottage retreat one project at a time. When I'm not completing home projects, I am homeschooling my two bilingual toddlers. I am so happy to join the Friday Favorites team.
Hi! I'm Michelle at Our Crafty Mom ~
I started Our Crafty Mom originally to share my love of arts and crafts and all things DIY, but it has become so much more! Now that my kids are grown & my youngest left for college, this blog is my creative outlet & allows me to connect with so many kind people who love all things DIY like myself. I'm excited for this next chapter!
Features from last week:
Farmhouse 40 shares a beautiful spring décor tray.
Carla from the River shared a sweet 40th birthday gift that she received from a friend. It's a tin full of 40 different teas with a quote on each one. So creative!
Sarah from Sadie Seasongood made these beautiful DIY Canvas Wrapped Embroidered Wall Art pieces from thrifted linens. I love how fresh and springy they look!
Mom 2 my crazy 2 has a Pokémon party theme going on. Here's a peek at her Oreo cakes:
Techie's DIY Adventures shows us an amazing template on her laundry room. And, she found her paint in the "oops" corner! I check that out every time I walk into Home Depot!
I also loved our newest co-host's, Michelle's diaper wreath over at Our Crafty Mom.
Party Rules:
LINK 1-3 FAVORITE PROJECTS, LINGER & LINK BACK TO PARTY
NO GIVEAWAYS OR ADVERTISEMENTS
PLEASE grab a button and link to the host who featured you to show her some love! Hosts' links are above..at the top.. keep going!
LINK UP HERE














3 comments:
Thanks Heather for the fun party! Have a nice day and have a Happy Mother's Day!
Julie xo
Hi,
Thank you for sharing my gift from my friend. I do think it was such a great idea! :-)
I shared again this week. :-)
Happy Mother's Day
Carla
Thank you for the feature, Heather. Happy Mothers Day
Post a Comment