Thursday, May 7, 2015

{Get Thrifty} Thursday 05.07.15

 Last week's Goodwill visit only yielded one item, but not for lack of trying! 
It just wasn't my day for finding oodles of goodies.  This red Charter Club cardigan was my only purchase but it was a good one. The white polka dots are embroidered and the buttons are silver tone. #sofancy
I teamed it up with some jeans, a tank top and sandals yesterday. 
 I think it brings out my inner Minnie Mouse, don't you?

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png


Pin It

13 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Love it! And yes...it will indeed bring out your inner Minnie Mouse! I think I need something to bring out the Little Mermaid in me! LOL! Just recently watched that for 1000th time with one of the grandgirls! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Pam Jackson said...

Love Goodwill! Mine last trip yesterday allowed me to find a lot of neat things...http://pam-lifethroughmyeyes.blogspot.com/2015/05/goodwill-buys.html
I love the sweater. That is so cute.

Tamar SB said...

What a fun pop of color!!

Love Of Quilts said...

Lots of fun can be had at the goodwill. You have had good luck fining bargains. I like your blouse.

Jim said...

Pretty find, Heather. Our Goodwill is very expensive and like yours yesterday, don't have many things that I like.
I didn't see the mouse? Is the 'inner mouse' a girl thing and way to discuss things that men don't understand?
..

Dawn Gross said...

Love it! You're the best thrifter!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Love this, super cute and its Minnie would be proud! I went this past week too. Didn't find anything but my Mom scored a super cute Gap hoodie.

Becky said...

I LOVE it!!! If you were only going to find one thing, this needed to be it!!.

Bliss said...

Heading out thrifting this morning, first time since last year this time.

Clairejustine oxox said...

Love this top Heather. Red polka dots are my all time favourites :)

Carla from The River said...

Great find as always, Miss Minnie! ;-))

Jules said...

Another stellar thrift find....love the red and polka dots!

Stephanie Watkins said...

I love the sweater. It's a great find. I just started purchasing a few thrift store clothing items a few months ago. It's slowly becoming addictive, lol.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails