Wednesday, May 6, 2015

{Shopping} Ikea Trip & Haul

 Oh, Ikea, how I'd missed you! 
It was so good to visit and get a look around one of my favorite stores.  They've added a big party good/wrapping paper section.
 And the veggie "meat" balls are here!
 Naturally, I had to try them..they were yummy and I liked the cauliflower/sweet potato "sauce" too. It was more like a mash that they serve under the veggie meatballs.  I was bummed that they weren't selling them in the food market, I definitely would have brought some home.
Not to fear, I found plenty of goodies to bring home in my huge blue Ikea shopping bag.
Have you been to Ikea lately? ever?

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

8 comments:

Tamar SB said...

oo I wonder if they put bread crumbs in the veggie meat balls!

Carla from The River said...

Hi,
You may fall down when I tell you this. I have not ever been to Ikea. I know we have one over in the Twin Cities. We live about 2 1/2 hours from the Twin Cities, maybe my next trip to the BIG CITY, Ikea will be added to the list.
:-) Carla

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Like Carla - I HAVE NEVER BEEN!!! There is a store outside Boston but we've never made a special trip to go. Crazy, clearly! That gift wrapping station is reason enough! You got some fabulous finds!

Karen said...

Sometimes you scare me! Seriously.....about 10 minutes ago as I was waiting on my coffee I said "maybe I'll go to IKEA today." Then I pick up my iPad to read blogs and this is here. I just read yesterday that they are coming out with chicken meatballs too. YUM!

Creations By Cindy said...

I wish we had an Ikea but don't! SAD! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Becky said...

Shoot, we were there like a month ago and they didn't have the gift wrapping section :( We bought loft beds for the girls, a new travel backpack and a replacement rug for the garage, that I had pinned like 2 years ago ;)

Jules said...

The IKEA is only about 45 minutes from me, but I try to stay away since what I am drooling over is furniture, not fun little things that wouldn't break the budget - but they are certainly cute as well! Looks like you made a great haul!

Stephanie Watkins said...

OOO I love IKEA. My only issue with IKEA is that I can never remember my shopping bag. I end up buying yet another one of those blue bags. :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails