Thursday, May 14, 2015

{Get Thrifty} Thursday 05.14.15

I made up for last week's paltry thrifting finds this week!
Here's what I got:
2 long sleeve tees
2 embellished tank tops
1 white cardigan
black shorts
2 scarves (one is 100% silk Laura Ashley!!)
silver mint julep cup
chevron tin
I scored all of this for the price of one shirt at retail. 
whoop whoop!
happy dance!
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png



Pin It

6 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Love the tops, super cute!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

You got some good stuff! I made a trip this week too, hoping to share some of my finds! I love the embellished tanks. Our thrift store has a 1/2 price Wednesday so I spent $23 for some new tops, I found some great things. See, you inspired me :)

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Wow Heather that is really great! What kind of store did you buy them in? A second hand shop?

Becky said...

Awesome deals this week! And everything is long enough? ;) Beautiful scarves!

Carla from The River said...

Beautiful finds!
I love the scarves.
Carla

Joanne T Ferguson said...

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much Heather for featuring my Eggplant Roses! Pinned and Shared today! MADE MY DAY!
Joanne
What's On The List

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails