I made up for last week's paltry thrifting finds this week!
Here's what I got:
2 long sleeve tees
2 embellished tank tops
1 white cardigan
black shorts
2 scarves (one is 100% silk Laura Ashley!!)
silver mint julep cup
chevron tin
I scored all of this for the price of one shirt at retail.
whoop whoop!
happy dance!
Let's keep in touch!






6 comments:
Love the tops, super cute!
You got some good stuff! I made a trip this week too, hoping to share some of my finds! I love the embellished tanks. Our thrift store has a 1/2 price Wednesday so I spent $23 for some new tops, I found some great things. See, you inspired me :)
Wow Heather that is really great! What kind of store did you buy them in? A second hand shop?
Awesome deals this week! And everything is long enough? ;) Beautiful scarves!
Beautiful finds!
I love the scarves.
Carla
Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much Heather for featuring my Eggplant Roses! Pinned and Shared today! MADE MY DAY!
Joanne
What's On The List
Post a Comment