Wednesday, May 20, 2015

{Shopping} Back to Sweden

Two trips in one month! It must be a record.
I returned to the Swedish superstore with some friends last week and picked up a few more items:
Another clear tray (I used them on wire shelves to keep vases corralled
Assorted pots for outdoor plants
More wrapping paper and wrapping accessories (the prices are really great!)
More white bowls (for my Buddha bowls)
Solar powered lanterns-I got two different kinds, one is like a paper lantern but it's made out of nylon so you can leave it outside and another is in the upper left corner and it's the kind you carry--both are awesome!  I wish I had picked up a few more of the hanging kind, I'm sure they're going to sell out.

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

6 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Once school ends I am so heading to our ikea for some browsing!

Creations By Cindy said...

You always get the neatest stuff! I am going to try the budda bowl! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Love the buddah bowl :) planning a Summer retreat to Boston and a much needed stop to this place ;)

Carla from The River said...

Great finds. We plan to go to Minneapolis in June. I am planning a stop and shop :-))and eat too. The boys will like that. ;-)

Becky said...

you are making me want to make another trip! Love the lantern!

Clairejustine oxox said...

I love Ikea!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails