Friday, August 1, 2014

{Insta-Love} July 2014


I'm actually posting this on August 1st! 
Our life in Iphone photos....
 I thought it might have been aliens but it was only painters.
 I texted this photo to my daughter, we'd never seen this brand of vegan cheese.
 Getting ready to make the patriotic strawberries.
 Going to see 'Tammy' with the girls.
 Light summer reading after a couple of heavy reads.
 Still obsessed!
 Town fair
 Hershey Park
 Getting into the Bachelorette. I'm happy with who she picked because I trust her judgement. They are too cute!
 Potato pie for dinner, it's been too long!
 Moose elk shaped pasta from Ikea.
 Starting Mr. Click's birthday weekend out right--with his favorite food.
 This was also being made for him.
 Rocking out to these guys.
 Twinning toesies going off to a graduation brunch.
 Birthday boy!
 Going old school with Jiffy Pop.
 Oh boy.....these are so yum (also sent this photo to my daughter).
 Summer stock gala.
 #TBT of my oldest with a chicken.
 Taco salad that I made (and devoured).
 Getting ready to head out to a party.
 Cute light in our hotel room.
 Sneak peek of our New York trip (if you follow me on Instagram you saw LOTS of my pics).
 More to come!
Follow me, why don'tcha? @heather_ourlife
 First harvest from the garden
 They're baaaacccckkkkk!
 Summer chalk art.
Thank you note brightening my day!
 Life of theater parents...after the show.
 Carousel!!!
 Taking this photo for my college roommate of a necklace that she brought me back from Israel--another #TBT.
(my name in Hebrew)
 Chipotle dinner date with my daughter.
 This photo in the dressing room at the thrift store..I mean..come on!
Fresh, home made tabouli from my neighbor.
Taking a tea break with some Coldplay while waiting to pick up the kids from art.
It's always fun to look back to see everything we did over the last month!


Pin It

5 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Must go find this new cheese!!! What's your name in hebrew, curious mind wants to know!

Carla from The River said...

Always love this post. So much fun.
I am excited to hear more about Israel and your Hebrew name. :-)

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

@Carla-Tamar figured it out for me that it is Heather spelled out phonetically in Hebrew!

Becky said...

Okay, so I have a lot of comments I want to make!! Mike said those Oreos are probably evil, haha! You really take the BEST selfies!! I'm craving chipolte now and I always love your chalkboard art!!

Bliss said...

I wanna strip down with Robert and Paul on the door.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails