Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thrifty Finds Thursday

I've done some semi-regular thrifting over the summer but haven't posted all of my treasures.
This is a sampling of some of the bargains I've scored lately. Yesterday I had about 15 minutes at Goodwill and I found the stars, bowl and clothes (including trying them on).  
Sometimes that's the way to go!
An extreme closeup.
I'm using the Mason jars for a few upcoming projects.
Linking up with:
Creative Mondays
Inspire Me Tuesday
Thrifty Thursdays
Outside{the box}
Pin It

8 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Looks like you done well there my dear! I found a few things recently at a yard sale but haven't posted them yet. I am itching to go Thrifting again though! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Jules said...

Thrift store rockstar Heather strikes again...love those stars!!!!

Mama Up! said...

Great haul! Super jealous of those stars :)

Tamar SB said...

You have a gift! I am so bad at these places - it overwhelms me!

EG CameraGirl said...

You scored well! I'm curious to know what your Mason jar project will be!

Becky said...

So that's some pretty fantastic shopping in just fifteen minutes!! Awesome job!!

Carla from The River said...

I love the flower shaped bowl.
Looking forward to the Mason jar project. :-)

Mama Hen said...

I have to tell you that I use Mason jars every day. They really come in handy. Some great finds! :)

Mama Hen

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails