Monday, July 1, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 6.30.13

Scavenger Hunt Sunday-NYC Edition.
 I just got back from a few whirlwind days in The Big Apple with College Girl so my photos will be reflecting that this week.
Tools
Oh you know..just checking out some Duchamp at the MOMA.

Motion
I was playing around with my shutter speed to get some blurry motion shots.

Sweet
The macararons in the Grand Central Market were almost too pretty to eat.

Dots 
Artwork in the very funky hotel lobby.
Stripes
What could be more stripe-y than Missoni?

Linking up with:
Pin It

9 comments:

Kara said...

I love your motion shot. great take on how much our society is always so busy and how much NYC is always moving.

Tamar SB said...

I love MOMA! Such a fun (and odd) museum!

Ida said...

Interesting use of those tools.
I do like the Dot in the funky hotel lobby.
Those Macaroons look yummy.
Fun motion shot.

Jules said...

You knocked Scavenger Hunt Sunday out of the park - NYC style! Love the notion shot as well as the dots - heck, I love them all!

Love Of Quilts said...

Great shots as always, have a great fourth.

Bliss said...

If nothing else I now realize that Brawn is an artist and his garage should be a museum.
Bliss

Katie said...

I love all of your shots! Especially the macaroons, they just look so yummy!

It looks like you had a great weekend with College Girl! How fun that you got to visit her in NYC :)

Dawn said...

Great pictures - I need to get a shovel to hang in my living room. ;0)

Dawn

Karen said...

Loving that Motion photo. I just captures NYC!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails