Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Insta-Love {June}

I've only been sporadically participating in photo challenges lately and it's been a nice break.  Of course I'm still taking pictures on my Iphone. It's fun to look back and see where I've been and what we've been up to.  Here are some of our everyday moments from June.
Ice skating lessons..this feels like so long ago!

Trying on the dress I bought for a wedding.
This was "split jump" for raphotoaday challenge #raphotoaday
 I discovered Polar's new seasonal seltzer flavors!
Another good one!
It rained a lot!
Loved this nail color!
Enjoying the hydrangeas while they lasted.
 Hitting up Costco one night, look at those storm clouds!
Another seltzer flavor!
 This one's last day of school!
I liked this sign at Nordstrom Rack.
And yet another seltzer!
Trip to Ikea with my daughter (and lunch of course!)
 Getting some quality deck time!
Doing the 30 Day Shred.
Out with the family in the Jeep, I don't usually sit in the back so it was a new perspective for me.
Sitting out by the chiminea (more seltzer) and waiting to see the Super Moon.
 The deck, after we hung up the string lights.
 Stormy skies and a rainbow!
Getting ready to go visit this one.
 Strawberries and Greek yogurt.
Wow, the sky looked amazing this night!
Playing with my food photos (used A Beautiful Mess app).
It's hard to believe we're half way through July already. The summer is flying by!
Follow on Bloglovin
Pin It

5 comments:

Jules said...

I love sky and especially gorgeous cloud pictures and I really wish we had that type of seltzer around here....such fun flavors!!!!

Mama Hen said...

I love all of these pictures! That rainbow is beautiful! I am going to have to try those cool new seltzer flavors. Fruit looks delicious! I love the rain picture and the wonderful blue nail polish. Hope all is well my friend!

Mama Hen

Tamar SB said...

I will need to keep an eye out for the seltzers!

Katie said...

This is so fun! I love the dress that you bought for the wedding and the pretty nail polish color!

It looks like you are having a great start to the summer!

Dawn said...

All great pictures! I need to try the seltzer water - they look delicious and refreshing!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails