Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 7.14.13

Relaxing
 We moved the fire pit up to the deck so we can relax around it more often (and make s'mores!)

Inspiring Person
If you visit The Franklin Institute you can't help but be inspired by Benjamin Franklin.

The Written Word
We went to the Spy Exhibit (at The Franklin Institute) this weekend.
It was so cool!

Memories
Speaking of cool, these two made some great birthday memories at the exhibit.
Not to mention, the amazing fruit tart she made for his birthday 'cake' (it's all he asks for every year!).

Best Friend
This could fall under memories or best friend. My husband's 'birthday board' this month.

Linking up with:
Pin It

7 comments:

Jules said...

Great photos and it looks like the husband had a great birthday!

Amy @ Cheeky Cocoa Beans said...

Great collection of photos! The Franklin Institute looks like a very cool place to visit. My 11 year old son in particular would LOVE the spy exhibit.

Ida said...

Nice choices for the prompts. Making smores is so fun and I do think it's relaxing spending time around a campfire.
Your written word shot was fun, what a great place to visit and make memories.

Katie said...

Happy birthday to your hubby!

I love the birthday board. It is such a fun idea. I have to remember to do this, but I always think of it in non-birthday months!

The spy exhibit looks so cool! What an interesting topic for a museum exhibit!

That birthday cake/tart always looks delicious! And so does roasting s'mores! Yum!

Dawn said...

I always love your scavenger hunt pictures!

Bliss said...

A fruit tart wins every time.
Bliss

Amy said...

I've never had fruit tart... didn't know I wanted fruit tart. I'm hungry. lol

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails