This was an easy weeknight dinner for two (Miss Middle School and me while the Mister was away).
The basic ingredients:
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Lemon
Roasted Peppers (or fresh if you want to roast your own)
Feta
Salt & Pepper
Oh and one medium eggplant...
Cut the eggplant in thick slices
Spread out on a baking rack and salt generously. Leave them for a little while to 'sweat', then blot with paper towel.
Grill the eggplant ( I used my panini press) with olive oil.
I put the roasted peppers on the press to warm them up.
Assemble the stack, alternating eggplant and peppers.
Sprinkle with crumbled feta and drizzle with olive oil and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
Salt and Pepper to taste.
You've got a perfect vegetarian dinner for two!
Linking up with:
Strut Your Stuff Saturday
Seasonal Sundays
Sunday Showcase
Metamorphosis Monday
Inspire Me Tuesday
Wow Me Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesday
Pin It
Linking up with:
Strut Your Stuff Saturday
Seasonal Sundays
Sunday Showcase
Metamorphosis Monday
Inspire Me Tuesday
Wow Me Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesday












8 comments:
Those look really good!!!!!
Yum!! I would so make those, but without the cheese! love how it was all trader joe's provided (-:
They look gooood!
Oh yum,I love all those ingredients mmm idea for tomorrow. Thanks
Wow, yes please!! this looks so tasty :)
Oh! These look so good!
Peppers and eggplant are two of my favorites!
This sounds soooooo good. I need to give this one a try. thanks for sharing at Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty
Wants some of this!!!
Nice blog you got here.
Check out mine at http://www.quotes4u2read.blogspot.com
Best Regards!!!
Post a Comment