Friday, July 5, 2013

{Recipe}Grilled Eggplant & Peppers Stacks with Feta

Follow on Bloglovin

This was an easy weeknight dinner for two (Miss Middle School and me while the Mister was away).
The basic ingredients:
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Lemon
Roasted Peppers (or fresh if you want to roast your own)
Feta
Salt & Pepper
 Oh and one medium eggplant...
Cut the eggplant in thick slices
Spread out on a baking rack and salt generously. Leave them for a little while to 'sweat', then blot with paper towel.
Grill the eggplant ( I used my panini press) with olive oil.
I put the roasted peppers on the press to warm them up.
Assemble the stack, alternating eggplant and peppers.
Sprinkle with crumbled feta and drizzle with olive oil and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
Salt and Pepper to taste.
Pin It

8 comments:

Jules said...

Those look really good!!!!!

Tamar SB said...

Yum!! I would so make those, but without the cheese! love how it was all trader joe's provided (-:

Dawn said...

They look gooood!

Jeanette Ann O'Donnell said...

Oh yum,I love all those ingredients mmm idea for tomorrow. Thanks

Clairejustine oxox said...

Wow, yes please!! this looks so tasty :)

Katie said...

Oh! These look so good!

Peppers and eggplant are two of my favorites!

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

This sounds soooooo good. I need to give this one a try. thanks for sharing at Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

kevin s said...

Wants some of this!!!
Nice blog you got here.
Check out mine at http://www.quotes4u2read.blogspot.com
Best Regards!!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails