Friday, May 24, 2013

{Travel} Disney Apps to Try

We have an upcoming trip to Disney planned and I though it would be fun to try some of the many Disney apps that are available for our trip.

This one looks pretty awesome.
My Disney Experience  for Iphone and Android (free)

I've already installed it and I've been exploring all of its options.
You can link to your Disney resort and dining reservations. It also has interactive park maps, wait times, park hours, dining options and a lot more!
Here are some screen shots.

 


Another fun option is sharing your itinerary and plans with friends and family you are traveling with.

The reviews are mixed so I will also get a few more apps in case this one isn't running quickly enough once we're in the parks.  Like this next one...

Disney World Wait Times (free)
This one is all about the wait times for the attractions at all four parks in WDW. You can see them all on one screen and it uses the GPS on your phone to locate the closest ride to you.  You can even participate by adding in a ride time while you're at one of the parks.



I always take a lot of photos while I'm at Disney and this app is all about enhancing them.
Disney Memories HD for Iphone and Android (free)
It makes my photo-taking heart go pitter patter!
 

Missed a photo op with your favorite character? You can make it happen with this app.
You can also add Disney themed filters and stickers to your photos and frame them up with attraction and character themed frames, then share them easily with your friends and family!
To keep the magic alive all year long, there's even a DisneyTime Photo of the Day to experience it all over again!

I'll review these all when we get back.
Do you have any favorite Disney apps to add to my list?



Pin It

2 comments:

Bliss said...

I don't have any apps on my phone for Disney, but I am the official family Disney tour guide.

Bliss

Katie said...

Ah! I'm so jealous! I want all of the Disney apps! Except I don't have an iPhone...nor am I going to Disney...but they just look so fun! I want Mickey stickers on my pictures!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails