Tuesday, May 28, 2013

{Blogspiration} Outfit Posts

I'm kind of obsessed with this blog and have been ever since I discovered it on Pinterest.

It's called Outfit Posts and it's full of great outfit ideas and inspiration.
It's written by MK.  You never see her face but her outfits speak for themselves.
One Suitcase: Beach Vacation Capsule Wardrobe was what got my attention on Pinterest.
She takes 16 pieces of clothing and shows you 40 outfits you can make out of them.
She also tells you where she got the pieces and gives links to similar items if they are no longer available.
Here's an example of her first five outfits from the set.
I like her plan of starting with some basics then adding in a few "interest pieces" and your accessories to mix up your outfits.

I'm not exactly going on a beach vacation but it is a warm location and it's made me think of my wardrobe in a different way.  I tend to overpack..are you with me?
She's got some other "One Suitcase" posts for business casual trips in different seasons.
She also finds inspiration outfits and then recreates them.
Check it all out here.

Pin It

2 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Great creativity to make a traveler think before packing. :)

Katie said...

Yes! I very much over pack when I'm traveling!

I really love this, and totally pinned it for the honeymoon!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails