Monday, May 6, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 05.05.13

I didn't take many pictures this week, probably because I took over 400 last weekend alone.
These were all taken on my Iphone.

Background
One from last weekend. The carpet in the hotel lobby was a nice background for our 'booty shot'.
Spotted
Enjoying my morning coffee on the deck in my spotted pj pants.
Weather
We had the most beautiful, spring-like weather this week but it did rain all day on Monday.

Motion
Got to see my boyfriend this movie over the weekend. There was a lot of motion/action(and the movie was great too!)

Sweet
 
Hubby added to my Starbucks mug collection from his travels.
Such a sweet surprise!

Linking Up With:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Pin It

7 comments:

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Hope the weather has cleared up for you. It's been so dreary the past several days here and it rained all day yesterday. Today it's bright and sunny :) Have a good week!

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Hope the weather has cleared up for you. It's been so dreary the past several days here and it rained all day yesterday. Today it's bright and sunny :) Have a good week!

Jules said...

Can't wait to see Ironman 3....wanted to take Zach, but his dad took him Friday night...BOOOO! Love that fun hotel rug and a great rain shower...just not during rush hour...lol! Have a great day!

DrillerAA09 said...

Nice work with the IPhone. I've never mastered mine for more than just a snapshot or two. I have a "Vegas" coffee mug that I got several years ago. It became my office coffee mug. If I forgot it, everyone in the building knew who it belonged to.

Katie said...

Oh my goodness! 400?! That is fabulous!

I really love all of your shots. The booties are too cute, and sitting on the deck with a cup of coffee looks so relaxing!

I'm glad spring is back, I hope the rain has gone away!

Leave It To Davis said...

That is some wild carpet, isn't it? Great interpretations....love Robert Downey Jr.....nice to know someone who dates him!!!

Dawn said...

Can't wait to see that movie! Nice pictures - your rain is headed our way today.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails