Thursday, May 2, 2013

Photo-A-Day April

It's been another month and another Photo-A-Day Challenge for me.

Somehow I was missing Days 1 & 3 but I used replacement photos that fit the prompts.
 I think Instagram is eating my photos?
Row 1-- Day 1)Play(ing) at Ikea 2)Blue(berries) in my oatmeal 3)Something beginning with A (A kiwi dilemma) 4)This happened today-scrapbook page 5)Something Good "What's So Funny 'Bout Peace, Love & Understanding" by Elvis Costello
Row 2-- Day6)Air (at the ice rink) 7) Dreamy (relaxing in the hot tub) 8)On your plate-fortune cookies 9)Tiny-Orzo pasta 10)A Place-outside
Row 3--Day 11)Detail-flag on my wreath 12)In the middle-at the crazy Boden Warehouse sale 13)View from your bed 14)Water 15)Alone-never with these two around
Row 1--Day 16)Favorite (color on my toes) 17)Busy (doing this) 18)Hello (3pm lunch) 19)Button (on the soda machine) 20) On my mind-these two
Row 2--Day 21)Fire (summery candle) 22)Blur-that hair 23) Time 24)Saw this person today 25)Life is...tea parties with 3 year olds
Row 3--Day 26)Childhood (doll quilt from my childhood) 27)Earth-soaking it in at the college campus 28)My Sunday (in the car and seeing this banana-mobile 29)I wore this today 30)Glasses-Loved the composition..flowers, lamp shade and glasses too

So did you participate?
Want to get in on the fun?
Here's next month's challenge.













Pin It

5 comments:

Jules said...

Way to rock another month of Photo A Day! I think that since I can't even get myself posting regularly I better sit out another month of the challenge. :(

criticalcrass said...

i like this idea, how you've collected it. nice work.

Debbiedoo's said...

That is pretty cool challenge Heather!

Bliss said...

I know there are a months worth of photos for me to see, but all I'm admiring is the new blog header.

Bliss

Katie said...

Loving the header! And the water shot and the banana car! I definitely needed a laugh today and that banana car is just fabulous!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails