Friday, May 31, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 5.26.13 & 6.2.13

I missed the deadline for this past Sunday's Scavenger Hunt and next week prompts are all Photographer's Choice so I'm combining the two!

Vacation
The gorgeous view from our room while we were in Disney...you can see the castle in the distance.

Food 
 This was the biggest Dole Whip I've ever seen.  I asked the girls who were eating it if I could take a photo, it was so impressive!

Sound(s)
The sounds of veggies cooking on the hibachi. YUM!


Texture
Japan's Pavillion in EPCOT.
Anything
Walking around Animal Kingdom on a quiet early morning.
Linking up with:
Pin It

8 comments:

Bliss said...

HOLY pineapple whip batman!!!
Bliss

Cathy H. said...

Great shots! Love the last one with the beautiful morning light!

tiarastantrums said...

oh we just returned from Disney a couple of weeks ago too! How did they get a dole whip so big???

Kara Claflin said...

Beautiful vacation!!

Jules said...

What a beautiful view you had while vacationing and oh, how I LOVE hibachi!!!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Karen said...

Disney! Yay! That Dole Whip is amazing. I imagine that would produce an amazing brain freeze though. I hope you had fun on your trip!

Ida said...

Great way to combine both weeks.
Looks like you were having a wonderful trip.
That Dole Whip looks yummy!
Loved your texture shot.

Katie said...

I love your view of the castle!

That is a crazy dole whip! How can someone eat all of that?!

The last picture is gorgeous, I really love how the sun looks!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails