Saturday, December 22, 2012

Friday Phone Dump-Week 51

All of my gift shopping and wrapping is done so I'm looking forward to a weekend of fun Christmas activities--baking, movies, relaxing and enjoying the season!
The white tree in the living room.  I bought a pre-lite white tree at the end of last season.

 Getting the car washed.
 Daughter's winter concert (she's on the far left).  Good thing I took some photos of her before she left with my good camera.
Boots-
 College Girl and I waiting for the show to begin.
 Christmas wrapping this year. I got these tags at Target after Christmas last year. They say NICE and NAUGHTY depending how you look at them.
 Garland on the fireplace.
 Babysitting my niece.
Our family room tree (all of the mini white lights have burned out but I'm liking the retro look of the big colored bulbs).
 Our entry tree.
 Finishing up our candy cottages.
 Using my Holiday Specs to take this photo (see the star effect?).
 A nice fire and watching Love Actually.
 Our annual tradition of making cranberry bread.
 And my finger in each shot.
 Arranging flowers this morning for Christmas breakfast and dinner.
A different kind of tree topper for the white and blue tree.
I saw this somewhere, wish I could remember where.  I'm still not sure if I'll keep it up or not.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and holiday!!!
Pin It

7 comments:

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Love your candy cottages. Too cute and fun to make. Enjoy all your Christmas activities and Merry Christmas!

Jules said...

Love your first photo featuring ornaments! Merry Christmas!

Life in Rehab said...

If we're voting here, keep the Ball Jar topper! It's so creative and unexpected!

Bliss said...

I like big bulbs and I cannot lie....

Bliss

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

The white tree is lovely and all the Cranberry bread, yum, sounds soooooo good. I hope you have a very Merry and Blessed Christmas. Hugs, Marty

Ann said...

I hope the girls are warm.

Katie said...

Wow! I am super far behind!

I love all of your trees. They are all so festive and pretty. I especially like the big retro lights. We had those on our outside bushes when I was younger and I loved how they looked!

The Holiday Specs picture is so cool! The star effect is great!

That is so cool that your husband helps make the cranberry bread (I think AJ would just eat the batter!)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails