Monday, December 17, 2012

Friday Phone Dump-Week 50

I'm back from a short, unintentional blog hiatus.  I came down with a pretty nasty virus on Thursday and have been home resting and recuperating from its nastiness.  My heart wasn't into blogging after Friday's tragic school shooting either.  There are no words. 
I will be participating tomorrow's Blogger Day of Silence.




I can't believe that we just got through Week 50 of the year. 
Are you ready for Christmas?
Here's what we were up to...
Piano lessons

Latke making
A picture text I sent my hubby (the earpiece from his phone's Bluetooth that I had found)
Miss Middle Schooler's cell project
Her gingerbread house, almost done..
Checking out our new piano!
Setting the table for 4 again because College Girl is home!
Rearranging the furniture and decorating around the new piano.
Lots of tea and sadness this weekend.
Yogi tea always gets it right.
Annual visit to the Christmas store
Lots of staying in and watching Christmas movies together.
Our Christmas card photo backdrop. Looks like a hot mess, right?
A sweet (and sour) gift from friends...a perfect lemon from their tree.
How was your week?





Pin It

4 comments:

Cynthia Landrie said...

I am so sorry you were ill and hope you feel better. I saw that your daughter made/is making a Gingerbread House. I would love it if you would consider linking it up to our Gingerbread Competition at http://www.feedingbig.com/2012/11/gingerbread-house-contest-with-foodie.html# Thanks so much!

Paula Parrish said...

I hope that you are feeling better? Sounds like you have been having a great week. ;o)

Katie said...

I'm glad you are feeling better!

There are no words for this tragedy. I'll be participating the Blogger Day of Silence too.

The latkes look amazing!

I love the cell project, it is looking great! And the gingerbread house too. Two really fun projects!

The new piano looks great!

That is awesome that your daughter is already home for Christmas.

Watching Christmas movies and heading to the Christmas store seem like two great ways to get into the Christmas spirit!

I can't wait to see your Christmas photo with that back drop! I'm sure it looks great!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Heather,
You have been featured at my Nifty Thrifty Tuesday party today...thanks for sharing with us last week.

Blessings,
Linda

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails