Sunday, December 9, 2012

Photo-A-Day November & Friday Phone Dump Week 49

I was so busy sharing my Christmas projects this past week that I didn't get my November Photo a Day post up, well here it is!



 I did it in two parts to make the photos a little easier to see.
I'm at it again and here are the prompts for December if you're interested.
I'm also participating in a Christmas Photo-A-Day Challenge.
Looks like fun!!
And....my Friday Phone Dump.....
Are you sick of my photos yet?
row 1*early Christmas gift, if you've seen the one I had..you know it's time* Yummy PF Chang's take out for lunch*Starbucks Cup Angels*We seem to have a mischievous elf in our house*
row 2*73 degrees one day this week!?(it didn't stay that way)/Hubby building a tower with our niece*Cute outfit and kid with her new purse from our good friends in the UK*Babysitting my niece, she's very busy typing /Trying to capture my white tree*"Food" that my niece made for us/College Girl's tree in her room...ready for her to come home and decorate*
row 3 *One of my Photo A Day tries for December (something you held) but I didn't use it*Minnie on our Disney Tree*Putting together Ikea gingerbread house..the instructions were funny..the little Ikea guy has a Santa hat on*Making graham cracker houses*

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a Nativity Vinyl Scene!!


Pin It

6 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

Good photos! Have a great week.

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

I always enjoy viewing your photos! Always fun and inspiring :)

Bliss said...

I think I want to be the person to title what has to be taken on each day.... like the ooiest gooiest treat, red noses, deer in headlight expressions... you get the idea.

Bliss

Shelia said...

HI Heather! Oh, now this would be a great challenge to find something to snap each day. They all look great and thank you for popping in to see me.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Jules said...

Love to see all of your pictures! I keep trying to do the photo a day challenges, but it quickly turns into an epic fail every month....lol.

Katie said...

These photos are all great! I love your month in reviews and your week in reviews!

Pizza is something that I definitely can't live without :)

All of the trees look amazing! I love how festive it all is!

The graham cracker houses are fun. I can never make mine stay up!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails