Saturday, December 1, 2012

Friday Phone Dump - Week 48

How was your week?
Here's a snippet ours in phone pics...
 row 1 *our tree with just the lights (I was playing around with the LensLight app*Teen 2 babysitting our niece*celebrating my sister's birthday*
row 2 *beautiful early morning sky*kitchen decorating*living room tree*
row 3*hall tree and bannister*fireplace*SNOW!!*
row 1 *Breaking out the Christmas china*another early morning sky*current craft projects*
row 2 *Trying out a Pinterest sink cleaner*Basement tree*trying some chalk art*
row 3*Photo-A-Day December*some of the Irish Dance hardware won *time for beers in the hot tub*
Pin It

5 comments:

jeanetteann said...

Lovely pics especially your fireplace. It looks so warm and cosy. xx

Love Of Quilts said...

Lots of pretty trees you have up. I dont have one done. I have had a fairly good week.

Claire Justine said...

beautiful picture :)

dee dee said...

Wow Heather, All those beautiful trees! I felt good just getting one up this year! you home looks so festive for the holidays!
dee dee

Katie said...

I love how cozy all of the decorations look! That lens light app is really cool. It makes the lights look like when I take my glasses off and look at the tree!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails