Friday, October 5, 2012

A Friday Quicky (and Phone Dump)

So much is happening around here today...It's not only my birthday but our daughter comes home for fall break today (hubs is on his way to get her right now!)
and...
We are celebrating the tween-soon-to-be-teen's birthday tonight!
Here's my crazy week at a glance (or in a click)
Making applesauce from all of the apples we picked.
Relaxing in front of our first fire of the season.
Sunday Funday, picking up outdoor fall decorations.
October's Photo a Day (on my phone so I won't forget)
Stopping by a local vineyard with the hubs.
We just browsed....
Shopping, lots of supermarket shopping!
this!
Hubby helping me with the Brutzel Bars.
Daughter's piano lesson(I was stalking)
Some of the party swag
Working on a photo back drop
Prepping some of the party food.
Vegan Pumpkin Cupcakes with Better Than Cream Cheese Icing
Taking a pic of Entertainment Weekly--my all time favorite show's cast.
Ok..back to cleaning, cooking and party prepping...
Have a wonderful weekend!

Pin It

7 comments:

YolandaR said...

Oh, I love The Avengers so much! Who is your favorite character?

Katie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

What an awesome week!

I hope your daughter and husband have a good trip home from college, and that everyone enjoys the party tonight!

Those bars look extremely yummy! I should make them for a special treat soon (you know, except for the fact that I need to get serious about dieting now!)

Heather said...

@Yolanda, It's got to be RDJ as Iron Man!!

Morgan said...

I love Arrested Development! :)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I know you must be stoked to have your daughter home for a few days.

Love Of Quilts said...

Wishing you a very happy birthday.

Rachelle said...

Happy Birthday, Friend! :)

xo

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Heather,
Happy Birthday!!! Sounds lie you have one fun weekend planned at your place...have a great one!

Blessings,
Linda

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails