Monday, October 22, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 10.21.12

It's another Scavenger Hunt Sunday-College Edition!
We were away, visiting our daughter for Family Weekend this past weekend and I snapped all of the photos while we were there.
Pink or Orange
I'm wearing pink and there was a lot of orange in the trees.
Faceless Portrait
 Way up high in a tower, there's my family looking out below.  You have to climb up a lot of steps to get there, but the view is so worth it!
From the Top
Didn't I say it was worth it? This is just one of the views from the top of the tower.
Cozy
I was cozy, walking through campus, in my new sparkly TOMS.
Stacked
Stopping at a winery on the way home, the wine barrels were all stacked along the metal frame.

Linking up with:



Pin It

5 comments:

scrappymo! said...

This scavenger hunt business seems like fun!!!
I liked stacked the best! lol

Leovi said...

Delicious exquisite composition with colors, I like how you captured these beautiful autumn leaves and landscapes. A greeting.

Matthew and Larissa said...

Hands down stacked up is my favorite..I love wine barrel photos..Great set!

Katie said...

These are all amazing! I love that you were wearing pink with the orange trees, how perfect is that!

The tower looks so cool! The views are definitely worth the trip to the top!

The sparkly toms are awesome! I am still in desperate need of a pair!

The wine barrels look so pretty with the trees changing in the background!

Bliss said...

You could be sisters.

Bliss

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails