Wednesday, October 17, 2012

{Pinned} Mini Caramel "Apples"

These were so easy and delicious at our Avengers party
 I  made a whole tray of them and they were gone in a snap!
 I found the idea on Pinterest (where else?).  Here's my pin
The original source is here.
There's not much of a recipe.  Wash and dry green grapes then stick a toothpick or lollipop stick in the each grape.  Melt caramels and thin with a little heavy cream ( I used half and half).  Dip the grapes in the melted caramel then dip again in chopped salted peanuts.  Place onto wax paper lined tray and refrigerate until set.
Pin It

16 comments:

Danni Baird @ Silo Hill Farm said...

Brilliant! And so cute!

Katie said...

These look delicious! I am definitely making these for our friend's Halloween party!

Creations By Cindy said...

Thanks Heather. Pinned! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Kati said...

So cute! I love this idea.

Debra Ann Elliott said...

You serve up great and yummy visuals....

Bliss said...

I tried a mini caramel apple recipe last week where you made little apple balls and my caramel didn't stay on. I ended up with a tray of caramel with apples on top. Fail for me.

Bliss

Emily said...

super fun! I hadn't thought about doing grapes :o) I came over from Catch a Glimpse.

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Such a cute idea! I found you via TGIF Linky Party!

Diana
Diana Rambles
Bento Blog Network
Link Rink

Niki Caron said...

Caramel apples are one of my favorite fall treats! These mini ones look so good! I will have to try them out!

Maria said...

How adorable!!!! I love these!!! Anything "mini" is so great for parties, thanks for sharing, I'll have to make these too! :o)

Beth (www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com) said...

So cute & CLEVER!! And the whole caramel apple is usually too big for me by myself!

Thanks for linking up to TGIF!

Beth

storybeader said...

I love olives, so this sure does look like a treat. Glad everyone like them! {:-Deb

Lmkazmierczak said...

Ordinary Words...Looks easy and delicious♫ Will try 'em at a Bunco or Euchre party!

Linda said...

How cute and yummy looking!

Jenny said...

I would never think to put caramel with grapes!

What a clever, clever idea!

I am going to give this a try!

thanks for sharing your wonderful creativity, Miss Heather.

A+

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

A big yummo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails