Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fall Bucket List-Apple Picking

Apple picking is always on my Fall Bucket List.
 This year we went a little early, I talked about it here a bit.
The tractor pulled wagon is part of the fun.

I had my two helpers with me.

 

My job is to take pictures...if not, we'd end up with WAY too many apples.

 

We picked Jonagold and Melrose.

 So juicy and good!
 She's growing up so fast.
 She knows I like some photos with the leaves on.
 The farm and the garden are always spectacular.
 We didn't get our pumpkins here but they sure were pretty.
 I loved the dried hydrangea window boxes.
 Wooden crates full of apples.
 We didn't pick quite this many.
I also love barns.

The texture is great for photos.


The trees were just starting to change.
 I bet they are even prettier now.


Pin It

8 comments:

Petie@inspirednesting.com said...

Great shots! I like the apples with the leaves on too :) Love that old barn. Your daughter IS growing up fast!

Dawn said...

Those apples look delicious! Beautiful pictures - all of them!

Katie said...

I love the pictures with the leaves on the apples! That looks like such a great place to go apple picking!

We wanted to go apple picking in Michigan, but with two weekends of Pre Cana, it just didn't happen. But that might be a good thing, I always pick way too many apples, then I make apple muffins, and apple pie, and apple pancakes!

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

What a fun Fall excursion. Your photos look awesome!

EG CameraGirl said...

YUM! The apples look delicious!

scrappymo! said...

Great post...love the pictures...that old barn is fab.
You got some great pictures of your daughter...what a fun project to do together.
i remember when my girls and i would go pick blueberries, strawberries, etc. It was so much fun.

Bliss said...

Short term bucket list.... I need apples and pumpkins (really-today after school).

Bliss

tiarastantrums said...

the first shot is so amazing!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails