The tween(can't call her that much longer!) hosted a few friends for an end of summer get together before school started.
She planned the menu of light fare: popcorn and fruit with Passion iced tea and Izze drinks.
As well as these scrumptious coconut cupcakes.
They were really the stars of the party.
The recipe is from Ina Garten,The Barefoot Contessa.
It was my our idea to toast the coconut for the cupcake tops.
Don'tcha like their snazzy zebra cupcake liners?
Don'tcha like their snazzy zebra cupcake liners?

The girls were coming over to hang out, eat and enjoy the deck and hot tub.
She set the table up outside.
I also thought they would hang out around the fire pit and roast marshmallows and I had a mason jar/glow light project I wanted to try with them but we never got to it.
Another time...
I had to be sneaky to grab a few shots of the party.
But it looked like they were having fun!
Linking up with:
Pin It















9 comments:
Looks like the girls had fun Heather. Those cupcakes looked delish!
Looks like fun was had! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Its looks like a bunch of fun!
This looks like so much fun! What a perfect way to celebrate the end of summer!
All of the food looks so delicious! The toasted coconut zebra wrapped cupcakes look awesome!
Ah, Ina Garten. Can't miss a recipe following this wonderful woman's advice-- and I am not a baker, unlike your pretty daughter! Lovely end of summer celebration chez vous! Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)
Sweet way to end the summer before heading back to class. ;-)
Great way to end the summer!Great to have you at Seasonal Sundays.
- The Tablescaper
AWESOME!!!!!!!!! As usual Dear! Cool party!!!! I soooo want a cupcake now :)
That spread looks so nice! What a fun summer evening :)
Post a Comment