Friday, July 20, 2012

Currently {Link Up}

Making
a Renaissance vest for my younger daughter's costume in Kiss Me Kate.
(a sneak peek, it's under the lavender blouse)

Cooking
Made the crust for my husband's birthday fruit tart last week. My younger daughter made the rest.

Working on
College shopping with my oldest
Home Goods, Target, Ikea,Mail Order, Bed Bath & Beyond, Target again.
Reading
Home Front by Kristin Hannah..so far it's meh, I hope it gets better!
Any good book suggestions? I need one!
Listening to
The Rain.
we.really.need.it
so it sounds lovely!

Linking up with:
Currently
Say G'day Saturday
What is On Your Heart?
Pin It

7 comments:

The Vintage Boomer said...

Nice pictures. That fruit pie looks mouthwatering. I'm following.

http://vintageboomer.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

The vest for your daughter's costume is great! I hope she is having a great time preparing for the play, what a fun summer project!

That tart looks so so delicious. What a wonderful birthday treat!

College shopping is so much fun. I hope you guys are having a great time picking out all of her dorm room goodies! I love the colors on that mug!

I hate when I start reading a book and it doesn't grab me, because I always feel like I need to finish it, but I'm just not super interested!

I'm listening to the rain too! But hoping it stops so I can enjoy some pool time tomorrow!

Clairejustine said...

Thanks for joining us at welcome to the weekend hop,your daughter did a great job with the fruit pie,it looks so yummy :)

jeanetteann said...

lovely yummy pie. You seem very busy. x

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

The fruit tart looks delish!! Thank you for sharing. Visiting from Oz. Would love it if you would share this at my Make it Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House which goes live Monday at 8am CST. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com Hope to see you at the bash. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Bliss said...

No suggestions for a book. I never get time to read anymore, but when I do I devour it all in as close to one sitting as I can. And I like true crime.

I'll share a birthday tart with Mr. Click.

~Bliss~

Wendy said...

That tart looks fantastic! And college shopping sounds like a lot of fun. Super cute mug.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails