I completed the whole month of June!
Here's a look back.
Also my Friday Phone Dump for ya..
row 1*playing cards on the deck*out for a friend's birthday dinner*dinner on the deck*a good morning*
row 2*new shoes*flowers still holding up*testing out tilt shift*
row 3*birthday dinner amazing food*summer library reward*
row 4*birthday dessert*looking out the window*getting ready*
If you'd like to join in on the Photo a Day Challenge for July here are the prompts.
Click here for all of the details. I better get busy!
Linking up with:
Pin It






3 comments:
Heather,
You are always such a busy, busy girl!
dee dee
I love your new header! (Please tell me its new and I'm not that un-observant!)
The monthly photo challenge sounds like so much fun! Your pictures are great :)
Your red lantern in your center phone dump picture is very cool! I have the same lanters but in silver
I'd have to learn how to take a picture with my phone.
~Bliss~
Post a Comment