Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Summer Cloche Party

My cloches haven't been getting too much attention this summer but of course I wanted to party with Marty so I'll show you what little I've got.
On the left I'm re-starting my cork collection after this project and on the right is a small collection of shells.

That's about it on my summer decor - besides a few star fish up on the mantel and some patriotic touches here and there.
Can't wait to see what everybody else is keeping under their cloches!
Linking up with:
Pin It

4 comments:

jeanetteann said...

Very nice :)

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh I love these, so pretty and the tops are stunning. Love that you have a pair, that makes a great statement. One filled with corks and one with shells, how perfect is that. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

Katie said...

Great start on a new cork collection! Having starfish in both really ties them together. I like the clean and simple look for summer, that's what summer is all about really!

Bliss said...

I dedicate this song to you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD6jzn92cWU

~Bliss~

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails