Monday, July 30, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 7.29.12 & Friday Phone Dump Week 30

Paint
My daughter was working on a craft project and left out the paint box.
Green
Here she is in her green Kiss Me Kate costume.
Read more about it here.
Eyelashes
My niece's long lashes
Shapes
These peaches from Trader Joe's have a funny shape. They are called Donut Peaches.

Clouds
Another summer storm rolled in on Thursday night.  The clouds were looking particularly ominous.




Friday Phone Dump
Row 1 *clouds*more clouds/sun* fresh corn on the cob*
Row 2*losing power during a storm..lots of candles!*grasshopper?*finding this stamp for sweet bride-to-be Katie*
Row 3*Kiss Me Kate final performance* props that they decorated the lobby with*

I took a lot more cell phone photos but I will share them in a Photo a Day post for July.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Linking up with:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday
a good life
Pin It

6 comments:

Rose said...

Great captures all around! I'd never heard of donut peaches either. Your composition of them is beautiful.

chrissy said...

those peaches look so delicious! our supermarket has not had any peaches to offer this season... i think it's time for a visit to the farmer's market. yum.

Verna said...

Great job on these. I really like "shapes". Makes me want a peach myself. :)

Bliss said...

When I am the fruit queen I shall rename the donut peaches.

~Bliss~

Katie said...

Your daughter looks so pretty in her costume! What a great capture for green!

I've seen those donut peaches, but I've never gotten them because I wasn't sure how to go about cutting them up! I love the shape though!

It looks like you had quite the storm coming in. Is that the one where you lost power? All of the candles during the power outage look so cozy!

I am so grateful that you found that stamp! That is so so awesome! :)

Ashley Sisk said...

I love the eyelashes shot. Very dreamy.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails