Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Patriotic Bouquets

How about a little patriotic decor with fresh flowers?
I used the left over flowers from my daughter's graduation party and refreshed them with some new blooms from my garden.
They started out like this for the party.
I salvaged what I could and added in blue hydrangeas and red-pink knock out roses to the mix of white flowers.
I even added a few mini American flags.
I love having fresh flowers in the house and extending the life of my bouquets.
Who's ready for the 4th?

Linking up with:

Pin It

8 comments:

Yolanda @ Chickens on the Moon said...

Those hydrangeas are beautiful!

Creations By Cindy said...

Beautiful display! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Katie said...

I love the patriotic flower display! The hydrangeas are gorgeous!

EG CameraGirl said...

I LOVE your simple, inexpensive but very effective decorating idea!

Jenny said...

These are wonderful!

I suspect your 4th will be fabulous!

Life in Rehab said...

What great little bouquets! I always love the imaginative, unexpected containers you use.

Bliss said...

Makes me wonder if I have anything blueish blooming in the yard? I have some red and white, gonna fetch it in a while. Thanks for the inspiration.

~Bliss~

dee dee said...

Such beautiful flowers!
Happy Fourth!
dee dee

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails