It's been another busy, but fun week. These photos are out of order and all over the place, kind of like me this week!
row 1*shopping at C & B*working on daughter's high school scrapbook*
row 2*my niece*selfie*
row 3*hubs and his cousin*daughter and her cousin(reminds me of this song)*
*Cheers!*
row 1*enjoying the fire pit table*Jeepin' around on Mother's Day*knock out roses*
row 2*new book I'm reading*sky*thrifted outfit*
row 3*shopping at the garden center*another shot of my roses*
row 1*breaking out the grill for dinners this week*trying out a new recipe from my Pinterest board*wine tasting*
row2*more grillin'*more wine*
row 3*reviewing wines*
row 4*vegan chocolate tart*more wine*
*outdoor weekend projects*
We are having the most beautiful weather right now!!
*more fire pit enjoyment*
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
Linking up with:








7 comments:
Hi Heather, I found you through "Never Growing Old". Loved reading about your week and I have to know---how to did build your firepit? Did you buy it in a kit or do it from scratch? We want to build a square fire pit but everything I find online or in a kit is a circle. Loved visiting your blog.
Curious what the wines were and how you rated them. Any dry reds??
I found you thru Over 40 Blogging or something like that. I clicked on your post from 2010 about the Creative Memories everyday display board. I have quite a few in my home too. I use one for a dream board. Visit me at amyhagerup.com. I did a post on making a dream board too using the same board you used. blessings, Amy Hagerup
love the photo dump... definitely feel that scattered myself lately! looks like some great times :)
There is just something about those two words together that gets to a girl....... "more" "wine".
~Bliss~
Your photo dumps definitely underscore how lovely your life is...and I love the wine paired with your weekend!
50 Shades of Grey is our newest book club book! I haven't started it yet, but I've heard its great!
I am super jealous of the wine tasting and fire pit! They both look awesome! Is that Flip Flop wine I see? Its my favorite for the beach, because of the screw top, I can throw it in the cooler and not worry about it getting sandy!
Post a Comment