Monday, April 9, 2012

Recent Thrifting

I only picked up a few little finds at Goodwill.., I thought the big red basket would be good for parties and entertaining.  Maybe grad party?  We'll see.
I already have a lot of Easter decorations, seen here, here and here so I'm pretty picky if I'm going to buy anything else.
This little figurine caught my eye.  It's a little bunny egg-shaped bird house. 
The door opens and closes.
It fit right in with Bunny Village.
I also found this retro nut grinder.   I just thought it was cute.
It really works too.
What are you thrifting lately?

Linking up with:
Pin It

4 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Love your thrifty finds...especially the red basket! I am a sucker for baskets! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Great finds. The little egg is so different and so pretty. I am sure you will use the basket and grinder a lot. Hugs, Marty

camp and cottage living said...

I love the retro nut grinder. I have my mother's old one. It's a real treasure to me!

Katie said...

I love the little nut grinder! And the bunny house, that is going to be so perfect with your little village!

I also checked out Friday's post - because I'm crazy behind! Bruce will do that to you :) I totally would have taken a picture of the gas rewards! I can't believe how expensive it is! I saw the prices in New York (50-75¢ cheaper than here) and I wanted to take some home to Chicago. But I thought TSA wouldn't love that...

I hope you're having a great week!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails