Monday, April 16, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 4.15.12

I captured all of these Scavenger Hunt Sunday shots while we were away on vacation last week in Charleston and Savannah.  (For those of you who asked, we did get our lost luggage back the next day.)
Simple
Ok, this shot wasn't exactly "simple" to accomplish but I like the simplicity of it.
Grain
Yummm...crusty bread at Cha Bella's.
Transportation
These huge cargo boats went by our hotel in Savannah quite frequently.
Stitch
Funny cups at The Charleston City Market, it's hard to read the tag, but it says "Charleston Party Cup" and they are on little clear stems.  Aren't they a stitch?
Bubble(s)
The bubbly surf.

Linking up with:
Pin It

15 comments:

Debbiedoo's said...

Cool shots...I LOVE Charleston and Savannah, two of my favorite places!

Rose said...

Great pictures from your trip! It looks like you had a wonderful time.

Nicki said...

Those cups are funny. Well done on accomplishing the list of words while on vacation.

Life with Kaishon said...

I LOVE your daughter holding the moon. Enchanting!
Those cups made me laugh. Very classy! : ) Wishing you a very happy week. Love, Becky

dee dee said...

Heather,
Those cups are a riot! Wish my feet were in the bubbles! Have a great week!
dee dee

Tanya @ Lovely Greens said...

Haha...I've seen similar cups on Pinterest labelled as 'Redneck Wine Glasses' :)

Katie said...

I love your shots of Charleston. It looks like you guys had a wonderful time! That first shot is amazing! It really looks like she is holding the sun in her palm!

Brenda said...

I like the first photo. Great idea.

Life Less Ordinary

Creations By Cindy said...

Wonderful photos Heather! I love Savannah! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

CameraCruise said...

Great shots!
I especially like the first one.
Thanks for sharing.
Mette

Kate said...

A scavenger hunt, what a fun idea!

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

Calling by as another Outdoor Wednesday participant, great captures for your hunt.

cherry said...

Hey a Savannah girl here love your first shot what a cute picture..
and of course I love seeing Savannah in your pictures.. Hope ya'll had a wonderful visit.. hugs, Cherry

Tracy said...

These photos are stunning.
I love the one of your daughter holding the moon, so cool.

Otto von Münchow said...

A series of delightful pictures!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails