Saturday, April 28, 2012

Friday Phone Dump Week 17

I was going to wait and do this post after my daughter's prom last night but I took way too many photos of the kids.  Here's what I took up until that point.  (BTW I'm using Photowonder for Android to make this collage..it's really easy and fun to use!)

Row 1) Breakfast with the curly girl * Older daughter's artwork won best in show * thrift store purchase*
Row 2) My niece and daughter playing piano * Making cookies with our niece*
Row 3) More cookie making * Mulching, it's done..thank goodness!*
Row 4) Buying flowers at Lowes * Me, weeding*

I will leave you with one prom shot that I took with Instagram.

I will be sharing more later(as well as finishing up our Charleston/Savannah trip coverage).
Happy Weekend!

Linking up with:


Pin It

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

Pretty dress. My daughter will have her prom in a few weeks also. She has two dresses and trying to decide which one to wear.

mmmorgans said...

Following via email for the blog hop!

Xoxox MommaMomo!
http://mommamomo.com/

Michelle said...

Your daughter is so gorgeous!! The dress looks amazing on her!

jessica ♥ The Fevered Pen said...

Gorgeous photos! Love your daughter's prom dress, she's so beautiful! Hope she had fun at prom :)

(I'm a new follower by the way, here via A Good Life linkup :D haha)

Julie Marling said...

New follower from Sunday Stalk Blog Hop! Having a party tomorrow. Just opened the link! Hope you can stop by and link up!

http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com/

Krista said...

Hey new follower from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

Katie said...

Ah! Congrats on winning best in show!! That is awesome!

The mulching looks great too :)

And of course, your daughter looks stunning! What a fabulous dress!

Courtney said...

Great photo dump! :) I love the first shot. Your flowers are so pretty and your daughter is just stunning!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails